EmpowHER Conference Features Local Chamber Members as Speakers
One of the most important tools in the world of business is the power of empowerment. Being empowered to take control, change and mold your life is one of the most important aspects for greater success. That is why on June 27, 2018 from 8am – 3pm, the Law Firm of Sandberg Phoenix & Von Gontard, P.C. and four Metro East Chambers will be holding their inaugural EmpowHER Women’s Conference at the Gateway Center in Collinsville. With the goals of EmpowHERing her for success, this conference will provide women in business with the tools, information, and support to expand their careers.
Throughout the day multiple speakers will share their stories of success beginning at 9:45 a.m with Donna Moody. Donna will expand on the necessity of Diversity & Sensitivity Awareness while also dispelling the notion that “diversity” is a synonym for “racial or ethnic” issues.
The next speaker is Melanie Broyles @ 12:15 p.m, in which she will speak about personal branding and offer insight into impression management, networking, and leadership training to help us make lasting and positive impacts in our business lives.
The final speaker of the day will be @ 2:15 p.m by Sgt. Mark Krug, Collinsville Police Department. During the speech, Mark will speak about the importance of cybersecurity, while also discussing how our online interactions affect our safety.
The event will also showcase multiple BREAKOUT Speakers that are all members of one of the hosting Chambers including:
- Vicki Borror (Quality Accounting Solutions) – Tips and hacks to organize and manage information.
- Laura Herr (Cancer Treatment Center) – Foods to fight cancer.
- Megan Rector (Regions Bank) – Financial wellness.
- Tracy Bianco (Bright Side Training Solutions) – Mindset mind shifts.
- Nancy Berry (St. John’s Community Care) – Balancing your career with caring for your parents.
- Sherry Favre (City of Belleville) – Your attitude is showing!
- Sheila Goins (Midwest Members Credit Union) – Excuse me, it’s time for me!
- Karen Milner (Jackson Lewis P.C.) – Harassment Prevention.
To find out more information about our breakout topics, click here.
To purchase tickets, click here.
Joining the Inaugural EmpowHER Women’s Conference is a perfect opportunity to make a difference in the world and showcase the importance of diversity in the business world.