On Wednesday, August 8th, 2018, the Chamber’s Education Committee will host their annual Back to School Fun Fair at Belleville West High School from 5 – 7 p.m. for participating Chamber member school (list below) students. Families in attendance will receive valuable information from our business leaders while participating in activities that will allow them to leave with a backpack full of school supplies in preparation for the new school year. The event will celebrate the new school year with games, activities with involvement from high school students and more.
The Education Committee hopes to provide up to 1,000 backpacks for our school-age children. Sponsorships will be essential to the success of this event. Following are this year’s sponsorship levels:
Backpack Sponsor – $1,000
• Company logo on Chamber website, newsletter, posters, slide show during event, and sponsor flyer in backpacks.
• School supply item with company name inside backpacks.
• Premier spot for exhibit table at event. Limited spots available.
Corporate Sponsor – $500
• Company name on Chamber website, newsletter, posters, slide show during event, and on sponsor flyer in backpacks.Choice of an exhibit table location at event (after Backpack Sponsor spots are filled). Limited spots available.
Table Sponsor – $100
• Company name on posters displayed during event and on sponsor flyer in backpacks
• Exhibit table at event
*Participating schools: BASSC Elementary, Belleville School District #118, Belle Valley School District #119, Governor French Academy, Harmony-Emge School District #175, Menta Academy, Signal Hill School District #181, Whiteside School District #115, Zion Lutheran Grade School and all Catholic grade schools – Blessed Sacrament, Notre Dame Academy, Sister Thea Bowman, St. Teresa and Queen of Peace.
If you are interested in helping with this event, please contact Beth Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to download and print your form to sign up. THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER AS A VENDOR/SPONSOR IS JULY 1, 2018.