The Downtown Belleville Gingerbread Committee is accepting participants for the Second Annual Corporate/Small Business Gingerbread Competition.
Here’s how it works:
- 16 Participants will be accepted.
- $50 entry fee. Price includes a preassembled Gingerbread House on a 2’x 2’ base. You will be responsible for your own candy and decorating supplies.
- Sign up for one free team decorating class at Toots’ Cake and Candy Supply in Downtown Belleville. Classes will be held in October & November, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-8:30pm.
- Turn in your creation before November 20th to be eligible for the $500.00 prize for your favorite charity.
- Entries will win by popular vote, so the more people in your network, the better.
- Entries will be revealed 11/25. Winners will be announced 12/15. The houses will stay in the downtown until the end of the year.
To register, call Ann at Toots’ and pay your $50 entry fee. Phone: 618-277-7373.